Su questo sito utilizziamo cookie tecnici e, previo tuo consenso, cookie di profilazione e analitici anche di terze parti. Per saperne di più clicca qui.
Insightful advice. Skilled execution.
We understand that our business thrives on long-term relationships. Regardless of the transaction size, our senior level professionals partner with every client throughout each phase of the engagement, ensuring they receive the best advice and most successful outcome.
We provide our international client base of public and private companies and financial investor groups an array of investment banking and institutional services.
M&A advisory services include:
• Deal execution
• Deal origination
• Valuation of assets
• Preparation of business plans and financial modelling of projections • Capital raising, debt raising and private equity financing
• Debt restructuring
• Exit strategy reviews
• Strategic advice and assistance with deal planning
• Public to private transactions
Access to multipe clean energy capital sources.
We work to understand each client’s distinctive needs in order to tailor an effective and efficient fundraising process.
We manage the process end-to-end, from initial positioning to final negotiations, opening doors to well-known, brand-name firms as well as highly specialized, “off the beaten path” investors, including:
• Private equity and growth equity funds
• Venture capital funds
• Structured finance funds
• International funds
• Hedge funds
• Strategic investors
• Other nontraditional sources of capital
Our process consistently produces successful transactions, superior transaction terms and conditions, and very satisfied clients.
Key elements of this process include:
• Conducting a preliminary discussion regarding valuation expectations, optimal timing, process strategy and goals
• Performing detailed, up-front due diligence to fully develop an investment thesis while maximizing our ability to position the company most positively in the marketplace and minimizing the likelihood of negative surprises during later investor due diligence
• Preparing an offering memorandum supporting the investment thesis with the requisite facts and data
• Determining the most appropriate group of potential investors, whether financial and/or strategic
• Confidentially marketing the business to potential investors
• Providing objective advice regarding available opportunities
• Negotiating the term sheet
• Facilitating and monitoring investor due diligence
• Assisting in the negotiation of a formal definitive agreement and closing the transaction
• Project finance
Availability, independence and security of long term financing.
We provide accurate advice on infrastructure capital and project finance package, negotiating key terms of debt agreements for nonsponsored clients. The firm has proven experience in structuring complex international energy and infrastructure project financings from the earliest stages of feasibility to capital structuring, and financial negotiations all the way through to financial closing.
Nexta Capital Partners has recognized expertise in:
• Evaluating, developing and structuring energy and infrastructure investments.
• Managing lender groups for complex, multi-source, capital-intensive projects involving commercial banks, ECAs and official agencies.
• Assessing public and private sources of risk insurance and credit enhancements.
• Transaction advice to the public & private sector on PPPs and PFI, including scoping and developing the project and the implementation of the procurement process, structuring the deal and arranging finance for the private sector, negotiating through to financial close
• Project Finance – long-term funding for infrastructure development
• Public sector policy and strategy advice
• Corporate financing services and debt advice
The firm has extensive experience working with all OECD ECAs and multilateral/bilateral financial institutions, and has in-depth understanding of all the requirements to obtain financing from these institutions.
Principal products include:
• High Yield Bonds
• Leveraged Loans
• Investment Grade Debt
• Emerging Market Debt
• Global Structured Notes
• Mezzanine Debt
• Municipal Debt
• Asset-Backed Debt
• Project Finance